About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A question for my readers...

Some of you may know that I am working on my third novel, which will be a humorous romantic suspense/mystery series involving a recovering assassin. (You can read the first four chapters here. Just click on the Assassins Anonymous tab above.) I'm about a third of the way through and am at a point where the main character could go in two directions.

So, what I want to know is this: would you like Kayla to go through her "recovery" as a normal person, or would her having the ability to control some things around her telepathically be more interesting? Her ability would be a result of her near death experience, and I think it could be A LOT of fun, but I really want a reader's opinion. I've never written anything paranormal, but love the genre and can't help but wonder what it would be like if Kayla could get herself into trouble with her uncontrollable urges, even when they're just naughty thoughts inside her own head.

I'm at a loss as to which way to take her!!! Help!

Thanks in advance for your input...

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment