About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ex on the Beach by Lisa Scott - So Cute (and FREE)

Okay, I'm becoming a fairly big fan of Lisa Scott. Ex on the Beach is the perfect break from heavier reading and excellent when you want a sweet, happy story and don't have much spare time. Predictable? Of course, but I don't read Chick-Lit to over-tax my brain...I read it because it's so much darn fun! Well-written and engaging, Ex on the Beach is easy to recommend.

Description:


"She’s trying to forget the fiancĂ© who cancelled their wedding—until she sees her ex on the beach. 

Heather should be celebrating her one year wedding anniversary instead of the first annual Parker Family Reunion. Then she sees her ex on the beach—and he wants her back. Now, their two families will stop at nothing to get them together. But is it too late for love?

10,000 words, or 40 typical book pages

This is one of the stories from the collection, Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories. Buy the whole collection for just $2.99 (with fewer calories than your favorite cappuccino and probably cheaper, too! Save money--lose weight!) Read them all, and discover the loose thread that ties them together."



Currently FREE on Amazon and Nook, there is no reason not to immediately download Ex on the Beach. I will warn you that I have become fairly addicted to these stories. Ex on the Beach is part of the Beach Flirts collection (5 short stories - $2.99)... and then there's Flirts! Enjoy!


Happy Reading!


~Heidi


**Disclaimer: I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment