About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Take the Monkeys and Run by Karen Cantwell - Hilarious Cozy Mystery

Holy cow! Take the Monkeys and Run is a laugh-out-loud treat. Believable? Heck, no! Hysterical? No doubt. Karen Cantwell has written an enormously funny cozy mystery complete with murder, monkeys and the mob. Looking for sentimental and thought-provoking? Look elsewhere. Want to be enormously entertained? Click here! (Have a Nook? try this link) I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it for a fun, silly-good time.

Description:

"Soccer mom, Barbara Marr, just found monkeys in her trees and a severed human head in her neighbor’s basement. Could her day get any worse? When she gets a little too snoopy for her own good . . . you betcha it does!"

Happy Reading!


~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment