About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confessions of a Bombshell Bandit by Gemma Halliday

Confessions of a Bombshell Bandit by Gemma Halliday... Hmmm. I knew this was a short story when I downloaded it, but apparently "short story" means very, very short story in this case. I read the entire thing in about ten minutes. If I would have know the brief length upon purchase ($2.99) I would have taken a pass. $0.99 would have been a better price, although still a bit high--have I mentioned how very short it is?

As for the content, I really enjoyed where the plot was going, the characters were fun and the storyline entertaining. This would have been a great full-length book! There was so much more that could have been included and developed that I have to admit I felt a bit robbed when it ended.

The author has talent and I hope she'll either expand this into a real book or write another similar story. For now, my recommendation is to take a pass, not because the story is bad, because it is extremely brief.

**Disclaimer: I am not a professional literary reviewer. I do not know this author and I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this review. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment