About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory (A Paranormal Romance)

I am currently reading Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory. Not only is this a great read, it is currently on $0.99 for Kindle! I love the first person narration (makes me feel like I'm the character) and the story is fun.

I'm a bit past the half-way point and am finding it hard to put the story down and get any work done! I definitely recommend and will post more when I'm finished... so excited that this is a series!!!

Enjoy!

**Disclaimer: I am not a professional literary reviewer. I do not know this author and I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this review. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment