About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye

Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye is a lighthearted romance that takes you into the lives of two people determined to never get married, yet can't seem to stay away from each other. Ms. Kaye does a wonderful job of drawing you into the story without making you wish she would just get on with it.

The characters are believable and fun and I can't recommend this book enough for those of you (like me) who love a good romance *spoiler alert* with a happy ending. I love how independent the heroine is and how humbled the hero is by his feelings for her.

The dog (Dave), is another wonderful character and adds a good bit of humor to the story as well... I'm always a sucker for sweet animals.

Bottom line--buy this book! it is currently free for both Kindle and Nook. Happy Reading!!!

**Disclaimer: I am not a professional literary reviewer. I do not know this author and I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this review. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment