About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Stuck in the Middle by Viginia Smith

I finished reading Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith over the weekend. For the price, currently free, it is a must read for romance lover's. The book does have a noticeable religious influence that got tiresome after a bit, but once again, for a freebie it is a good read.

I enjoy a bit more, ahem, adult action in my romance novels, but if you're looking for a cleaner romantic reading experience this is a good choice. The characters were well-developed and enjoyable--my favorite being the three-generational interaction between grandmother, mother, and daughter.

You will feel a bit preached at, but it is easy to skip those passages and still enjoy the storyline. As of today (12/6/10) the book is still available free for Kindle users, so there is nothing to lose by trying it out.

Next up is:

I've read about half of this book so far and it is hard to put down! I'll write a full review as soon as I'm done, but so far, it is a five-star read! Much more my speed. (And here I thought I was over the vampire craze! Apparently, not!)

**Disclaimer: I am not a professional literary reviewer. I do not know this author and I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this review. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment