About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Dose of Reality

I started a new book last weekend and want to know what you think of the premise. Does it sound interesting? Is it something you'd want to read? I'm not quite far enough in to have fleshed out all the characters, but here is a brief synopsis:

Sophia Vespucci has lived a life most people only dream of. The pampered heiress to a pharmaceutical empire, her days are filled with shopping and her nights spent among the rich and beautiful. Everything seems perfect until she receives a phone call informing her that her brother has died. When her father asks her to step in, to continue her brother's research into an elusive mystery of the past that may hold the cure to disease, it is a challenge Sophia can't resist.

But what starts as an epic adventure turns violent as greed and lust collide. From an estate in the Hampton's to an untamed island in the Bermuda Triangle, Sophia searches for answers. But when life turns into a dangerous scavenger hunt, can a spoiled little rich girl find the courage to succeed on her own?

Mystery, Lust, Deceit: It all begins with A Dose of Reality.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment