About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Priceless by Nicole Richie...

I just finished reading Priceless, by Nicole Richie. I really enjoyed this book! Great story, fast pace, exciting celebrity inspired premise...a must read for the Chick-Lit genre lover!

If you've already read Priceless and agree with my assessment, you might also enjoy An Unexpected Obsession! Both are available on Amazon.com for quick and easy download...start reading in under a minute and have a relaxing, fun weekend!

Did you know that you can read Kindle books on your iPad, Android phone, computer and many other places by downloading the free Kindle apps? I've been reading on my Droid for awhile now and have found it to be a great experience! And, many digital books are less expensive than their paper counterparts. Try it out today!


No comments:

Post a Comment