About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Smash Cut by Sandra Brown

Smash Cut is another great novel of suspense from Sandra Brown. I haven't been disappointed by her yet and this was no exception. The story moves at a great pace and the main characters are likable and realistic. There is plenty of tension to keep you turning the pages.

My only complaint is that the antagonist was a bit flat and obvious, but I read so much it really takes a lot to truly surprise me anymore. If you like Sandra Brown, you'll enjoy this book as well and if you haven't tried her yet, Smash Cut will be a satisfying read.

The Kindle price is $8.99, which is high in my opinion. It is a dollar less than the paperback, but that is full retail and I have seen them for as low as $5.59 in stores. Until the price comes down, the paper version is the way to go, IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment