About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Friday, October 22, 2010

What are you reading this weekend?

Ahhhh! The weekend is almost here and I, for one, can't wait!

How are you going to pass the time? Me? I'm reading Compromising Positions by Jenna Bayley-Burke. I am only a quarter of the way in, but am enjoying the story so far. I am hoping the sexual pace picks up a bit as I am an instant-gratification kind of girl, but it is well written and the characters are fun.


And don't you just love the cover? I do!

But back to reading...do you like a slow-build or instant "action"? I'd rather skip most of the foreplay and get right down to business, but I don't have much patience. If the "will they, won't they" back and forth goes on too long, I get bored and begin skimming. And what's the point in that? I have a feeling things are going to heat up pretty quickly in this flirty story, so my weekend will be spent enjoying Compromising Positions!

No comments:

Post a Comment