About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Unexpected Obsession Available at Barnes & Noble...

Well, almost. I received an email from B&N today letting me know their digital publishing system was up and running and ready for me to download my book for their NOOK customers. I immediately went through the process of setting up an account, uploading my cover and content, importing reviews, etc. (about a three-hour endeavor). I read the fine print, checked the box to confirm I agreed to their terms, hit send and...received an error message stating, "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Okay. I waited a bit, re-entered the information that had magically disappeared during said technical difficulties, hit send...same message.

So...for all of you NOOK owners anxiously awaiting my eBook (hey, I read The Secret), you can still download An Unexpected Obsession using the links below, you just can't download it directly thru B&N...yet.

An Unexpected Obsession-Amazon
An Unexpected Obsession-Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment