About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee... A GREAT romance!

I loved this book! Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee is a fantastic story and I'm so glad I discovered it. Everything about this book drew me in and I couldn't stop turning the pages. I highly, HIGHLY recommend to those of you who love traditional romance books - that's not to say the plot was ordinary, it wasn't, but this is the epitome of the genre. Do not miss out on this one!

Description: (from Amazon's product page - and the description is the only thing I didn't like about this book... it just doesn't do the story justice.)

Blake Harrison:
Rich, titled, and charming… And in need of a wife by Wednesday so he turns to Sam Elliot who isn’t the business man he expected. Instead, Blake is faced with Samantha Elliot, engaging and spunky with a voice men call 900 numbers to hear. 

Samantha Elliot:
Owner of Alliance, her matchmaking firm, and not on the marital menu... That is until Blake offers her ten million dollars for a one-year contract. All she needs to do is keep her attraction to her husband to herself and avoid his bed. But Blake’s toe-curling kisses and charm prove too difficult to combat. Now she needs to protect her heart so she can walk away when their mercenary life together is over.

Wife by Wednesday is only $0.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble - let's face it, that is ridiculously inexpensive. Don't even think about it romance lovers... buy it now! I also keep my "So you'd like to..." guide on Amazon updated with my favorite romantic reads.

Happy Reading!

~Heidi

**I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment