About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Witchy Halloween Reads Post #10 - Splitsville.com by Tonya Kappes

Splitsville.com by Tonya Kappes might seem a bit outside of the "Halloween" theme I have going this month, but this is a cute read and thought it should be a part of my list. Besides, "aura reading" is pretty witchy, right?


A cozy paranormal mystery is how I would describe this book and is perfect for a weekend read when you just want a bit of light fun. Be warned, this is Chick-Lit... not meant to answer the great questions of the universe - which is exactly why I enjoyed it. Currently only $0.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, don't miss out.


Description: (from Amazon's product page)

Splitsville.com is more than Olivia Davis ever dreamed of when she launched the online break up service where she does the dirty work under the alias of Jenn. No one can find out she’s the mastermind of her internet sensation, especially when they threaten her for breaking their hearts.

More importantly, Olivia can’t keep a job. The problem is, she has a ‘gift’. Or what she considers a curse- reading auras. When a bunch of auras collide, Olivia isn’t able to function. So having an online business works out great.

But when two of her clients turn up dead and puts her company at risk, she’s the first one on the trail. With Splitsville.com future on the line, it’s time to use her ‘gift’ to figure out who the killer is and who’s trying to set her up.

You never know who's behind the monitor.



Want more Witchy Halloween Reading Recommendations? Click here.


Happy Haunting!


~Heidi

**I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment