About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Witchy Halloween Reads Post #7 - Witches Anonymous by Misty Evans

Witches Anonymous is the first novella in a series starring Amy Atwood - A witch on the wagon. I have to admit I was a bit startled when I came across this book, but only because my own new series is titled "Assassins Anonymous" - a complete coincidence (and my story doesn't involve any witches... I left that for Witch Way :-).) But back to the point of this post... Witches Anonymous is a completely original, dark and delightful tale that may offend some readers, but I really enjoyed. Who can resist a witch who dates Lucifer? Wickedly good!


Currently $2.66 on Amazon and $3.50 on Barnes & Noble. There are more books in the series available as well (I haven't read them yet, so can't yet recommend)... but they include: Jingle Hells, Wicked Souls, Dark Moon Lilith, and The Devil & Venus Di Milo.


Description: (from Amazon's product page)

Can a bad witch go good in thirteen steps? Not if Lucifer has his way with her!

Tickle My Fantasy anthology story.

Amy Atwood is a witch. Not the harm-none kind...the Satan-worshipping, devil-made-me-do-it kind. But after catching Lucifer in a particularly wicked hex act with her goodie-two-shoes Wiccan sister, Amy does what every self-respecting witch would do. She pops a Dove chocolate in her mouth, ends her affair with the devil, and swears an oath never to use magic again.

She wants to be normal. Human. Even if it means no more fun--and she's looking for a nice, normal guy to complement her new lifestyle. And ice-cream-loving firefighter Adam Foster looks like perfect hero material.

Lucifer, however, isn't about to be nice about letting her go. Stalked by Satan, manipulated by the angel Gabriel--and surprised by Adam's true identity--Amy finds herself up to her black hat in trouble of Biblical proportions...

Warning: Welcome to temptation. Sexy Lucifer is going to enchant you. The original Adam is going to charm you. And the angel Gabriel is going to scare your socks off!


Click here for a complete list of Witchy Halloween Reading recommendations!


~Heidi

**I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.

1 comment:

  1. Great review! Will have to check this out! :D

    ReplyDelete