About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Witchy Halloween Reads Post #15 - Opal Fire by Barbra Annino

If you love Cozy Mysteries and Paranormal, you will love this book. Opal Fire is the debut novel in a new series by Barbra Annino and I'm so glad I found it. It has a little bit of all my favorites: Paranormal, Romance, Mystery,  the humor of Chick-Lit, and, of course, WITCHES. Another great addition to the Halloween season.

Opal Fire is currently $2.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Book 2, Bloodstone, is also out now. Have fun!

Description: (from Amazon's product page)

Stacy Justice is a small town reporter who was raised by witches. They believe she has a far higher calling than writing articles about the local lizard race. She's just happy she doesn't have to live with them anymore. But when her cousin's bar catches fire and she barely escapes with her life--family squabbles no longer matter. Something cryptic is uncovered in the rubble that changes everything. Stacy is thrust into a cat and mouse game as she seeks to unveil the cause of the blaze that nearly destroyed her family. Suddenly, she finds herself running from a killer that will stop at nothing to keep a secret. 

Want more Witchy Reads? Peruse my home page or click here. Happy Haunted Reading!

~Heidi

**I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.
here

No comments:

Post a Comment