About Me

My photo
I am an avid reader, animal lover, devourer of guacamole, storyteller and the author of An Unexpected Obsession, A Dose of Reality, Witch Way, A Coven by Christmas, Love Spells, Summer Solstice (coming soon), Flirting With Death, Flirting With Murder and the rest of the upcoming Assassins Anonymous series. I attended Arizona State University (go Sun Devils!) and make my home in the Valley of the Sun with my husband and three pampered pets. I like to discuss everything funny, sexy, sassy and absurd. But mostly I like to talk about books... and shoes... and outrageously expensive purses... and Chanel sunglasses ...oooh, and anything sparkly... or fluffy! So, come on in and let's chat!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Witchy Halloween Reads Post #9 - A Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray

First, just let me say that I think this cover is absolutely adorable and would have bought this book for it alone - too cute! The story is really fun as well, although more aimed at a YA reader... but we all know adults devour YA books (hello, Twilight) *holds up hand - guilty*. I liked this book and thought it had a very interesting premise. With a quick page-turning pace and a fun new world to escape to, A Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray is an easy Halloween reading recommendation to make.


Currently only $0.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble - with a solid 4 1/2 star rating on both sites - don't miss out!


Description: (from Amazon's product page)

Like most girls at Rosemound High School, seventeen-year-old Lily Crane is acutely aware of Ryder Kingscott. Hands down the cutest guy in school, Ryder is cool, mysterious, and utterly untouchable…especially for Lily. For when she touches someone, Lily instantly learns all about their lives. And while such a skill might seem nifty, in truth it is wrecking Lily’s life. So she is shocked when Ryder asks her out — and even more shocked to discover he has a rival. Lucian Bell is the gorgeous new kid who can’t take his eyes off of Lily. Being pursued by two hotties should make a girl happy, but Lily is skeptical. The boys act as if they’ve met before, hating each other with a passion that could only be rooted in a dark, dangerous past. A past full of terrible secrets. The kind of secrets that could get a girl killed.

Want more Witchy Halloween Recommendations? Try my Amazon list here!


~Heidi

**I am not a professional literary reviewer. I am not being paid or otherwise compensated for this unsolicited review. All opinions expressed here are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment